What you will Learn in This Internship on PCB Design
- Introduction to PCB Design and Terminologies and Installation of Orcad Trail Version
- Introduction to Schematic Capture
- Introduction to Allegro and Footprint Creation
- Importing Schematics in allegro , Placement, and route
- Gerber Creation, BOM, PDF
- How to Design an 8051 Microcontroller Board
- Library Creation
- Schematics Design
- Footprint Creation
- Design rules check-Import and Placement
- Layout Design, Gerber Creation, Recap, schematic design consideration, Layout Design Consideration
What you will get
✅ Complete Video recordings of the course
✅ All attachment Download – PPT,
✅ Private Community Access
✅ E-Internship Certificate
✅ Lifetime course validity
Sample Internship Certificate
Frequently asked questions
- Once I have Done the Payment where should I access the course?
After the payment is done. Please signup to learn.pantechsolutions.net using the same mail id used for payment.
- Where can I access the course?
You can access the courses in our learning portal learn.pantechsolutions.net
- What is the validity of the course?
Each course’s validity varies from each plan you have chosen.
- Is it only Self Paced Learning or I will get a Live session?
It is a Self-paced Learning. Apart from that you will be having live sessions on Mastermind
- Where can I clear my doubts?
You can clear doubts in Weekly Mastermind Session.
- Will you provide job opportunities?
We will provide all the skillset that is needed to get a job
- Can I Take More than One Course at a Time?
Yes, you can each progress of the course will be noted respectively.
- My Payment Did Not Go Through. What Do I Do?
Please Mail us to email@example.com
- When do I get my internship Certificate?
The internship Certificate will be generated automatically in the portal after completing the course for 100% . you can download from the portal for the respective course.
For other Courses: Click here
Enroll here for 4 in 1 Internship : Emb C + ESD + IoT + PCB : Click here